Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas is here once again...

... and to mark the occasion, CG took Hedda and Titus off to the local church to masquerade as Catholics for half an hour. All went swimmingly apparently, up until the end of the service when they were filing out, and Titus, confused at there having been no collection, tried to put his 50 cent coin in the holy water by the door. CG stopped him just in time (it would have been dreadful to contaminate it). I had opted not to go, having had my fill of nativity plays this week. Instead I went for a fun run in a blizzard, choosing to avoid the village in case anyone should see me and think me sacrilegious. I saw nothing and nobody, got thoroughly soaked and freezing cold, but it was fun doing my high knee running all by myself in the whirling snowflakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment