Monday 7 March 2011

Bye Bovinia

In little more than an hour we'll be sitting on a train taking us up north to the land of red brick churches and Protestants. The bags are packed, Frau NN has been primed as to her daily duties, and Max is running rings round the garden miaowing plaintively. I tried to put him in my Pa's suitcase but he jumped right out again. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Am not sure how much I'll be blogging in the next few days as I'll be relying on my sister-in-law to let me on her PC. She should be in a super-duper mood, because literally as I type she is in the throes of buying a HORSE - by the time we get there, she'll be the proud owner and I am sure my evening will be spent looking at photos of it from every possible angle.

Must go and collect Titus from kindergarten. Thought he might be quieter on the train if he had a few hours with the fierce devout teacher first. Bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment