Monday 1 November 2010

What does this list say about me??

I have just found a list I wrote two years back. Here it is:

Things I love about living in Belgium:

- All the slimming, antibloating, herbal, dietary remedies and teas

- No one seems to care much about whether you stick to the rules

- People kiss each other a lot

- The food is great

- I live on a hill and can see for miles around

- I had very few expectations and am therefore pleasantly surprised (unusual for me)

- I am nearer to England

- SHAPE international life suits me to a T

- Learning French again

- Free gym

- More money

- I see more of my husband, or should I say I see him more often

- The children are at school until 3.30 pm – unheard of in Germany (at least where we've ever lived)

What a wonderful, idyllic life I was leading! But I am wondering what the list says about me - am I even shallower than I thought???

NB: this is a rhetorical question.

No comments:

Post a Comment