Wednesday 15 June 2011

Last RH blog

With much regret I am posting this, my last blog as Reluctant Housewife.  You must have noticed that my entries have been getting ever less frequent... indeed I feel that the subject matter, i.e. new in Bavaria, has been exhausted and on top of that, I will shortly be starting the wonderful six-month training course that will launch me back into the world of employment.

I've thought long and hard about this, as I enjoy writing so much, but the need to prioritise has forced my hand.

I may come back one day in another form - who knows?

Hopefully, you have been inspired to visit Bovinia one day and see it all for yourself.

Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Yours is my very favourite expat blog. I've really loved reading it, despite only finding it a month or so ago.

    All the best to you and your entertaining family, and good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete