Monday 21 February 2011

Start spreading the news...

Bovinia is once again under a thick blanket of snow. Nobody seems very happy about it. There are lots of people out clearing their driveways and moaning that they thought spring was on the way. I couldn't agree more, but as I said to Titus on the way to kindergarten today, there are worse things, like pouring rain or freezing fog.

Snow or not, this week will be somewhat untypical for the reluctant housewife, who on Thursday is hopping over to the Big Apple for the weekend. As a result, this will be my last post until next week. No doubt I shall return armed with lots of material for the blog, as the reason for my trip is my brother's wedding and it is bound to be unlike any other I've been to before. I shall just get the chance to meet his fiancee before she becomes his wife at City Hall on Friday. So goodbye temporarily and have a wonderful week:)


No comments:

Post a Comment